Welcome to the Temecula Middle School Health Office!
Our office is staffed with a District Nurse, Shannon Quan, RN, and a Health Clerk on site daily, Tracy Hunt. Please feel free to contact either of us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the health of your child.
Please review our webpage for information that will help you with the health care needs of your child in school.
Below are some important reminders:
1) "Healthy students learn better."
Students should not be sent to school with the symptoms listed below:
- Fever (100 or above)
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- Pain that is not controlled
- Flu symptoms
- Infectious Conjunctivitis (pink eye). This requires a physician's visit.
Students may return to school:
- Fever free for 24 hours
- No vomiting for the last 24 hours
- Infectious Conjunctivitis (pink eye) when antibiotic treatment has been administered for at least 24 hours and symptoms have subsided.
2) Students with injuries requiring the use of wheelchairs, crutches, splints, braces, or casts require a physician's note and an indication of when they are able to resume regular activities. These students will be restricted from contact sports and other designated activities on the field.
3) Due to unexpected illnesses and emergencies, current work, home, and cell phone numbers are important to our school. Please take the time to update any changes in your personal phone numbers and emergency contact numbers.
Thank you for helping keep our school healthy and safe.