Visit our book fair in the Library/Media Center!
We're excited about our upcoming Spring Book Fair (March 11-15, 2012). Students will visit the Book Fair during their language arts class. Once again, an amazing selection of books is headed our way! Mark your calendar and join in the fun. Feel free to browse the featured books below and create a wish list to bring with you. Don't miss the chance to light up a young reader's face with a good book.
Another option to visiting our Book Fair is shopping online. The Online Book Fair will open March 3 and close on March 23, 2013. The Online Book Fair opens up participation to families and friends across the nation, and makes it convenient for parents who are not able to attend the Book Fair in person, or who want to browse an expanded title selection. To visit the Online Book Fair just click the icon above. All profit from the Online Fair sales will be added to the In-School Book Fair.
Online Features include:
- Convenient - available 24/7 before, during and after Book Fair week.
- Increase participation - students invite family and friends who cannot attend
- Expanded selection - all ages, hundreds of titles, great gifts, and series sets
- Classroom wish lists - teachers publish their wish lists for others to shop
- If a title is sold out at the Book Fair it could be purchased online.
- Easy distribution - all orders will arrive in one shipment to TMS Library, bagged and labeled by classroom and student.
Watch for the Book Fair Sneak Peek Flyer to come home on March 4, 2013. See you at the Book Fair!
Ms. Jones - TMS Library/Media Technician
Hundreds of Books!
Bestsellers * New Releases * Favorites
Many priced $6 or less!
Featured Books / Wish List
See a sample online of the featured books for the 2013 Spring Book Fair or watch for the flyer going home on Monday, March 4, of some of the hottest new books. Students may visit the Library/Media Center to watch special author video clips before school and during lunch.
Make a wish list online and bring it to the Book Fair.
Spring Book Fair Special Programs
See how you can contribute books to your students classroom library!